Monday 4 June 2012

Sweet

Aw, you won’t be awkward forever, once you get used to texting guys you feel more at ease and the words tend to flow better.

Anyway, as for what you should say .. this is a super broad question! What do you want to get out of texting? Do you want to meet up with him? Kiss him? Just be friends?

If you just want to be friends abandon the flirty technique, don’t want to lead a guy on! If its anything else, message him asking about something you want to know about him. Don’t text saying “tell me about yourself” because people (girls and boys) tend to fall over that question and not know how to answer it. Pick something specific that isn’t too personal for the stage in the friendship and go with it. You could do what I did with my boyfriend, when I started reaaally liking him I texted him asking to listen to a song that had lyrics that matched our situation. I was nervous but he thought it was super cute :)

Maybe if you send me an ask with an actual text he’s sent you I can help you out with how to reply? Up to you dear, hope this helps!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Me: Hey, I Need Directions?
Him:
Directions To Where?
Me:
To Your Heart <3
Him:
You’re Already There <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


are you excited?

So we had plans to hang out for Memorial Day weekend. he asked me if i was excited about spending the weekend with him.
Me: yes, quite. ;) are you?
Him: Yes, my sweet, I am overly ecstatic for our impending reunion. My heart beats with such anticipation that the angels themselves envy the privilege that the morrow holds for me. May the Lord grant me resolve that I may wait with wavering patience for such a blessing. :D A tad overwritten? Yep, I’m excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment