Monday 4 June 2012

LALALA

cute.

* Sends him photo of me with 0 makeup & workout clothes *

Him: You’re so beautiful. I want you to wear those with you when you come to ny everyday. lol & i like you with no makeup i love natural looks but i really like your eye shadow or whatever you call it, it makes your eyes explode and it makes me go CRAZY!!!! I think honestly, love shot the hell out of me. You are amazing in every way. You like music i like, You’re gorgeous, you’re just the right one for me. I have mad respect for you and I don’t know what to text anymore but my fingers are tired. I could write you a whole essay if I wanted <3 :)


waking up to this made my day…

Him: You mean everything to me and I’m not even joking, I know we’re still young but I actually think that you are the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with :) xx


He’s just perfect.

Me: You’re gross.
Him: Bahahahahahahahaha<33333333333333 You’re beautiful.
Me: I hate you.
Him: I love you.
Me: You’re a fool.
Him: Love is for fools. I’m a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment